[ Los Angeles, California USA ]
Broadway Square is a 2.54 million SF mixed-use project proposed for a 9.7-acre site just south of downtown Los Angeles.
The project is envisioned to include:
- A 19-story hotel with 208 rooms;
- Condominium towers of 35 stories and 32 stories that would have a combined 895 condos;
- Shorter buildings would include 528 apartments and 21 “live-work” units for people who operate small businesses at their homes;
- Shops, more restaurants, a grocery store and significant open space;
- The existing Reef/LA Mart building would be renovated and feature a rooftop restaurant; and
- An 8-level parking structure.
The Project is situated in an area between West Washington Boulevard and West 21st Street to the north and south, and between South Main and South Hill streets to the east and west.
Prior development plans for the site were known as SoLA Village and later, theReef Project.
Broadway Square is a project of PHR LA Mart, a family business led by managing partner Ara Tavitian.